Thursday, February 10, 2011

The Missing Box and More

Another day and a new adventure. Gwen sent me a care package from home - chocolate chip cookies, peanut butter, wash cloths, and a magic jack. Seems simple enough - but it hasn't turned out that way. Gus, my interpreter and one of my players, came to get me to find the missing box. We had to go the post office to get it - or that's what we thought. Got there and the box evidently is somewhere with a courier so the hunt for my cookies is still on. Maybe tomorrow! One good thing I did get to take some good pictures of Capo Mulini and the coast. Robert and I  also went to get pizza today. The place was closed but the owner was very nice and cooked for us anyway. Even got to see the oven he cooks in - open fire cooking. Really very interesting and the pizza was really good - Italian sausage and buffalo mozarella.



No comments:

Post a Comment